Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Onesie! Twosie!

My sister-in-law Laura is going to have a baby in June, and recently we held a baby shower for her. We went with a clothesline themed and strung a ton of onesies, socks, bibs and other cute little girl outfits on a line for her. I (literally) whipped up a couple of onesies the morning of the shower. They were SUPER easy - and very adorable. This first one I cut thr flowers out of felt with my BIG SHOT! That thing is awesome! I layered the flowers and sewed them onto the onesie with a button from Button Latte right in the middle.

This one I used the felt flowers from Flower Fusion. They made this one even easier. The flowers are diecut, so I just had to layer them and tack them on with a button center!

Looks like I should have ironed that onesie first - oopsie!
Here's the third one I made - a little closer for you to view.

Aren't they just the cutest thing? I almost want a girl for myself! Maybe in a couple of years.


No comments: