Thursday, April 16, 2009

Parisian Cupcakes!

I just love the Stampin' Up! set - Crazy for Cupcakes! It's so stinkin' cute - and I use it for just about every birthday card I come up with. I can make it really girly, a little manly, and even childish. Here is a card I recently did for my Grandma Sally and my Aunt Marilyn. I love the way this turned out. Yeah - I am patting myself on the back right now! This is probably one of my favorite cards that I've made in a while....

Isn't it just adorable? I used some two way glue to adhere the glitter to the "frosting" - my glitter was Dazzling Diamonds - a must have for all of you glitter fanatics! I also dabbed a little Crystal Effects on the cherries for some gloss and dimension.
What is your favorite birthday stamp set?
Thanks for looking!
Jen
Recipe:
Stamps: Crazy for Cupcakes
Paper: Kraft, Baha Breeze, Parisian Breeze, watercolor
Ink: Stazon Jet Black
Accessories: SU! Markers, blender pen, two way glue, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Valet Ribbon Originals, Crystal Effects

No comments: