Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Sweet Sunday Sketch 15

As soon as I saw Karen's sketch for the week, I really knew what I wanted to do with it:
I also knew that I wanted to use this particular ribbon technique on the card. So, I created my card:

Then, I decided I wasn't so crazy about this ruffly ribbon on this card....hmmm, I really liked it last time I did it - on a different card.....wonder what the difference is. I'm just not overly crazy about this one!

I had wanted to do something different than just layering with scallops or another oval piece. I thought that it would look so cool here. Maybe it's just me - What do you think?

The rest of the card, I'm really pretty good with - I love the DSP, like the tree....etc, etc....

3 comments:

Nancy L. said...

Very cute idea!

Julie said...

I love the card, and the sketch! The ribbon may be too much for me...but I don't love ribbon the way you do :D

Karen Giron said...

I think the ribbon give your card a very unique look - keep it :)

Love your card, especially that paper - yum!