Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Birthday invites

I don't think that I have put this on my blog yet...at least I hope not! These were the invites that I had made for Alex's 1st birthday - back in November. So, if I put this on here back then, I apologize, and I didn't check beforehand....I still love this invite! I do recall that they were more time consuming that I had originally thought. I cut the cupcakes out by hand, watercolored them with the aqua painter and ink pads, used markers to color the confetti, then used some crystal effects to add some shine. The circle was cut using the coluzzle, as was the Old Olive ring. This was before Stampin' Up! decided to carry the Circle Cutter. I popped up the cupcake, the ring, and the sentiment. And how about that - just a glimpse of some ribbon! Can't do without it!

No comments: