Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Sweet Sunday Sketch

It was time for me to do another one of Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenges. It took me a little while to decide what I wanted to do.
I had the new set from Stampin' Up! - Scene in a Garden. I hadn't inked up the cute little pumpkins in the set yet, so decided it was time to give them some play....well, that meant breaking out the old Autumn Vine paper (retired :( ) I love the colors in the DSP and the prints that make up the pack too. So here's my creation:


Cute - eh?
Recipe:
Stamps: Scene in a Garden
Ink: Stazon Jet Black
Paper: Choc. Chip, Sage Shadow, Autumn Vine DSP (retired)
Accessories: Sage Shadow ribbon, Choc. Chip jumbo brads, Watercolor crayons (Earth Elements)

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Very cute. I love that paper and miss it sooo much!

Karen Giron said...

That IS cute! I love the brads and ribbon on the image panel, very fun.

Nancy L. said...

So cute!