Hi Crafty Friends! I am thrilled to announce that I have a new offering coming to the blog! Online Classes! These classes are much like my LIVE stamp clubs with a few extras.
- I'll create 5 projects each month - typically showcasing a technique or a product and all it's uses. I'll throw in plenty of other tips along the way too!
- I'll post a VIDEO and a PRINTABLE sheet for each project. The printable sheets have the supply list and directions for each card. The videos give you an upclose look at how the card is created. (a much better view than most live classes)
- Each project will have it's OWN printable sheet - you don't have to print out directions for all projects if you only want a couple of them.
- Use what you learn to teach your own class! The work is all done for you - supplies are listed, measurements are given....I've made it easy on you!
- I'll try and throw in some BONUS content - extra examples using the technique I've highlighted.
- CHALLENGES and GIVEAWAYS! There is a Challenge page each month. Here you can upload a link to YOUR creation using the month's technique and I'll randomly choose 3 lucky people to receive a free gift from me!!!
You can take this class two ways:
- Pay for the class on it's own. Classes are $9.95 - that's a bargain for all that you are getting!
- Place a $25 order using the Hostess Code given - and I'll send you a link to the class FREE!
So....without further ado:
January's Online Class features Inlaid Die Cutting. You'll learn a bunch of fun things in this class.
Want the class free? Place a $25 order (website is here) and use this Hostess Code on your shopping cart page: KR2NHPTZ
Or - You can pay $9.95 for the class with the button below.