Saturday, April 18, 2009

Another Thankful Tree

I'm really loving the tree from Thoughts and Prayers - like REALLY loving it! It's just so versatile - I can envision some birthday cards, sympathy card, thank you cards (like this one), and I can almost see a wedding card. Need a sentiment along the lines of: May your tree grow along with your relationship and family. This card is more subdued than the Rosy Thank You card I showed you yesterday - a lot more subdued! Either way - I really like this tree. Watch for an upcoming class with this tree and a multitued of sentiments.

The other new product I currently have a fetish with is the Scalloped Oval punch. How cute it is! Seems that I'm constantly looking for a phrase that will fit withing the Large Oval punch just so I can layer them up. And, I DO like the Oval All stamp set that is found in the mini catalog. I'm just looking for MORE!

What is your current fetish with a product - doesn't have to be Stampin' Up! - it can be any product. Leave me a comment and let me know. I will have Random.com randomly draw for a blog prize! Comments must be recieved by Friday April 24th at 7pm Central.

2 comments:

Julie Graeve said...

I really like the tree too...shoot, another one to add to my wish list thingy!!! My current stamping and scrapping fetish is the Stamp-A-ma-Jig...had the silly thing for how long and never used it! Thanks for showing me how Jen and Nancy-now I'm using more stamps for scrapping (placement was never perfect-now at least it's better!)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that tree! Going on my wish list also! and, am I way behind or what? Been a while since I checked out the blog. My latest fetish is the designer paper - I'm working on a photo of my grandmother (when she was 16) and using the Bella Rose paper and some embellishments....it has me thinking of some other old photos I have that I can do this same thing with! - Nancy M.