Friday, April 17, 2009

Rosy Thanks!

Okay - this card is quite a bit out of my element - at least as far as the colors go. I used the sketch from Taylor's Taylored Expressions blog. I pulled out the felt flowers from the Felt Flower Fusion and just decided to go with it - I cease to amaze myself! I don't think I would have normally picked these colors to use together - but I'm in LOVE! Watch for these colors on something again very soon...

I attached the 3 flowers with a silver brad - but then decided that it just wasn't going to work. So, I put some Crystal Effects on top of the brad and smooshed (very technical term!) it around so that it got to all of the edges. Then, I dunked it into the jar of glitter! What a fun and easy way to jazz up a simple brad! It really mad a huge difference it the look of the flowers!
Recipe:
Stamps: Thoughts and Prayers
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Rose Red, Old Olive, Whisper White, Walk In the Park DSP (So Saffron Print)
Accessories: Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon, Fine Supernova Glitter, Felt Flower Fusion

1 comment:

JulieG said...

pretty card!