Sunday, July 26, 2009

Yes, another Christmas card!

Well, July is almost over, so I better keep whipping out the Christmas cards right??? When will the madness stop? Maybe (MAYBE) August 1st. However starting August 1st I can preorder from the upcoming Holiday Mini....danger is in the air!
Have I mentioned that one of my favorite stamp sets is Snow Swirled? I really truly love a good snow storm - so snowflakes are right up my alley. This time I heat embossed one of the images with white embossing powder, then punched and layered it with an Old Olive circle, and a Whisper White Scalloped Circle, which I edged with Old Olive ink to take some of the whiteness out of it.

This is not a typical card size, but it does fit into one of Stampin' Up's Open End Envelopes. And looky there - once AGAIN, I used the new polka dot ribbon! I'm going to have to buy this stuff in bulk!

I added a few snowflakes to the envelope, and because the envelope is Whisper White and seemed a little bright, I sponged some Very Vanilla to the edges of the envelope.
Anyone recognize the layout???
Thanks for stopping by today! See ya tomorrow!!!

Recipe:
Stamps: Snow Swirled
Paper: Merry Moments, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Versamark, Old Olive (sponged on edge of scallop circle)
Accessories: silver brad, scallop circle punch, polka dot ribbon, white embossing powder

No comments: