Monday, July 6, 2009

Steal of a deal!

I love to get a great deal - and I have to say that this week's Stampin' Up! deal of the week is fantastic! Holy cow - check it out: (click to enlarge)


I know!!! - it's awesome isn't it??? $20 off the doctors bag. OMGoodness - I'm beside myself. I held back getting one of these cute little bags, but I have a feeling I can't pass this little deal up!

And check this out - this is just one of the cool things that you can do with the Big Shot once you pull it out of your sweet bag:
I used the nifty embossing folder to create the flowers on a piece of cardstock vellum, then adhered it to some of the gorgeous Bella Bleu DSP. The ribbon hides any glue that might show, although, I've found that if you use a glue stick with a light hand, you really don't see any glue thru the vellum. The sentiment inside was for a wedding. I've seen many cards like this on Splitcoast - I'm not sure who exactly gets the credit since I did CASE (Copy and Share Everything) it. But I do love it. It's quite elegant! Even more so in real life!

Okay folks - that's it for today - I'm in the process of a really cool project, and once my craft ink dries I should be able to photograph and show you all. Please - do hang by the edge of your seats - you won't want to miss the next blog-i-sode!

Ta-Ta!
Jen


No comments: