I used the nifty embossing folder to create the flowers on a piece of cardstock vellum, then adhered it to some of the gorgeous Bella Bleu DSP. The ribbon hides any glue that might show, although, I've found that if you use a glue stick with a light hand, you really don't see any glue thru the vellum. The sentiment inside was for a wedding. I've seen many cards like this on Splitcoast - I'm not sure who exactly gets the credit since I did CASE (Copy and Share Everything) it. But I do love it. It's quite elegant! Even more so in real life!
Okay folks - that's it for today - I'm in the process of a really cool project, and once my craft ink dries I should be able to photograph and show you all. Please - do hang by the edge of your seats - you won't want to miss the next blog-i-sode!