Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Thoughts and Prayers Class details...

Okay - so here is a sneak peak at the cards that you can make at my Thoughts and Prayers class:

Thoughts and Prayers Class

You never seem to have the right card on hand at the right time, and they aren't fun to make when you HAVE to make them. That's right - Sympathy Cards. Stock yourself up with 6 cards, all tucked nicely in a card box. Also make an adorable tea bag holder - perfect for giving to someone under the weather.

You can take this class 3 ways:

Option 1: Take the class as described, everything is cut, all supplies are included. Go home with the finished projects. Class fee is $25.

Option 2: Same as Option 1, also includes the Thoughts and Prayers Stamp Set. This way, you go home and can make more projects. Class fee is $45.

Option 3: Same as Option 2, but take the class to go. Everything is ready for you to stamp and assemble, directions included! Class fee is $45.

Class is to be held July 30th - 6:30 pm

Deadline to sign up is July 23rd.

Email me to sign up (let me know what option you desire) or with any questions.

6 comments:

gocanucksgo said...

Beautiful set of cards! I love the colours used on them. Keep up the fantastic work!!

Janette McQueen said...

I really like these cards - great colors. Plus, it is a good idea to have cards on hand. I hate when I go for a card and don't have any. Then I have to drag out the paper, stamps and ink...what a pain!

Lauren said...

I love these cards and the color combination is fantastic!

Maxine said...

great idea to have some cards on hand for those times that are so difficult - love the set that you have used. Awesome the way you give options for you classes, but way over here (New Zealand) I can't 'play' with you :-)

Anne Marie said...

Love these cards and the color combo. You've inspired me to come up with a similar class oferring for my customers. Plus I can't not leave a comment for blog candy chances.

Cyndi G said...

These are really nice cards Jen ... makes me anxious for your class next week.