Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Hey! Hey! It's July!!!

Boy - I have been waiting for this day for several weeks - and for more than one reason!


First off - the new catalog is live today! If you aren't a stamp club member and haven't yet reserved a copy of the catalog yet - please email me, and I will get a catalog to you! I'm in the process of delivering all stamp club member catalogs, so watch for those!


Secondly - Stampin' Up! is having a weekly special this month. Starting today, and then every Monday for the rest of the month, they will pick an item to be on sale! The rest of this week the item is:

July 1-5, 2009 Item #112091 Pg:187
Scallop Edge punch Reg. Price:$15.95 Sale Price:$10.99
Okay - after having some computer malfunctions this am - I'm going to wait to post my other announcements until this afternoon! Stay tuned People!

2 comments:

Janette said...

I hope they get the computer issues fixed soon. I have been trying to shope since midnight!!

Unknown said...

It should all be fixed now! THey didn't have everything "rolled over" until noon today!