Monday, July 20, 2009

Deal of the Week! Vol. 3

Wow - it's been too long since I've posted here. I'm sorry that I've neglected all of you blog followers. Please do not disown me. This week should be much better as it's not as crammed full of commotion! For those of you who made it to my open house - I so appreciate it! You are all wonderful people and customers - I love you all to pieces! It was a great time, and very successful. Thanks!

Now - onto this week's Deal of the Week:



This is a steal of a deal, I tell you! Do you realize how many pieces are in this Hardware set? And most of them coordinate with a punch. The hardware adds such a great element to you card or scrapbook page or even home decor! I know that I'll be snagging up a set at these reduced prices. Plus, the tin that they come in is adorable - and can be used later for another purpose. Such as, covering with paper, and tucking some yummy goodies in - or even a handmade card set.

Now, a note for those of you who weren't able to make it to my open house. I'm going to offer you a little added bonus! We like bonuses right? I will post some of my favorite new card designs over the next couple of days - if you leave a comment in each post, I will put your name in a hat for a "blog prize" (in lieu of door prize) or as some call it - some blog candy. So - watch for my new designs to pop up on this here blog and be sure to leave a comment. I will draw the name on Saturday. Which reminds me - I still need to draw my door prize name from my open house. I will do that and post back later today with: 1) the door prize winner; 2)a photo of the blog candy; and 3) one of my newest creations.

Thanks for stopping today - and be sure to check back later!

Jen

No comments: