Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sweet Sunday Sketch #28

Wow - it's been so long since I've done one of Karen's fabulous Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenges. It was good to do one again - however, with that being said - it was a tough one. Initially I wanted to pull out my Circle Circus set, but then I had seen that several other people had used that set - and of course I wanted to be different - so then I had to brainstorm a little more....then it dawned on my that I still had some of the AWESOME Snow Flurries from the last Holiday Mini catalog. ( I so wish they were back!!!) So, I started....

....and then...I looked and wasn't overly crazy about it.


I added some faux stitching....and still not jumping up and down.


Added some bling (aka Dazzling Diamonds) to the brad...and still not loving it. So, I may have to give this one another shot!!!! I think my problem is there is NO DSP and NO ribbon....and I'm all about that.....so, off to try round 2....

Thanks -
Jen

2 comments:

Karen Giron said...

I think this one turned out so cute and fun, especially for a holiday card with the fun colors. Fantastic job!

Rochelle said...

I like this one! It is simple but to the point!