Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I think my subconscience is trying to tell me to go ahead and get my Christmas Cards done in July, cuz as soon as I opened this pack of patterned paper - I had to get to playing! I love it when paper does that to me - it just opens up and starts talking....besides, it had been SO long since my beloved set - Winter Post - had seen a droplet of ink. I just know that it was feeling like I'd shoved it off to neverland. I was more than happy to pull it out and start inking it up.And to make things better - I got to try out my new Jumbo Snowflake punch. Pretty cha-cha-cha, wouldn't you say? One thing I'm sure you can't see here - I embossed the Vanilla piece where I stamped the sentiment with a polka dot texturz plate. It just doesn't photograph very well. Next time I may try spritzing my paper first - that's suppose to help.

So, tell me - what is your favorite Christmas Stamp set? Doesn't have to be SU - just has to be your favorite! Remember - every comment gets you a chance for the blog candy!

8 comments:

Janette McQueen said...

I LOVE the new retro Christmas paper!! Can't wait to get it and get my cards started. I've got some ideas written down already!

Anonymous said...

I really like the set you used for this card, my favorite Christmas set is the "Holiday Lineup". It has been a lot of fun!
Kris

Julie G said...

Mine is a set of the Holy Family as if drawn by a child...so sweet and the cards are so cute...esp when I have Joe color the people!
JulieG

Maxine said...

My favourite is the City of David set... may have to get a new one next year though. That stag silloette is stunning!

Anonymous said...

My favorite set is the new Seasons Greeting set with the evergreen trees.

-Adrienne

Anne Marie said...

Another fabulous card and blog candy entry from me.

Nancy C said...

One of my favorite stamps for Christmas is Home for Christmas. Love the saying

Cyndi G said...

Very sharp looking card. I have not yet purchased any of the Stampn' Up Christmas/Holiday stamp sets, but I have a wish list several lines long ... they're all so cute, I don't know which one will be my favorite although I am partial to snowmen.