Hey there my crafty friends! I've got a real treat for you today....a treat holder that is! This one is SO easy and so quick - you could whip up enough of these for all of your "loves" in a.....heartbeat! :)
I've created a little video so that you can see how exactly how they are made. I'm also including the measurements for you. (posted below!)
Here are the measurements for the wide one pictured above:
- Card stock measures 4" x 5-7/8"
- Score at 1/2", 3-1/4" and 3-1/2"
- Fold up the 1/2" section and staple
- Burnish the other score lines.
- Decorate the front as desired (I used a piece of DSP that measured 2" x 4" and one that was 3/8" x 4". Also a piece of Black that measures 1/2" x 4")
- Fill with treat and enjoy!
Measurements for the tall version:
- Cut card stock to measure 2-3/4" x 8-3/8"
- Score at 1/2", 4-1/2" and 4-3/4"
- Follow the other directions from above! Easy Peasy!