Thursday, January 14, 2016

Let's Party with Cake!


Hello Crafty Friends!  I decided to play along with Retro Sketches' Challenge this week.  When I saw the sketch, I instantly knew that this would be great with the Party with Cake set.  Add in those fun prints in the It's my Party DSP (Designer Paper), and it's pretty easy to make a card that is fun and cheery!


I added some Wink of Stella to the cake layers - I thought it made the cake a little more festive. Besides - how can I make a card that doesn't have a little glitz???  


 The inside sentiment makes my day!  I wish this were really the case almost daily!

That's it for today folks!  Hope you liked it



Product List



post signature

1 comment:

Drew Watts said...

This is truly a nice post. It looks very pretty. You have done great work dear. Hey at some popular Los Angeles venues I am also going to throw a DIY birthday bash for my nephew. I would love to make such a pretty birthday card for him.