Thursday, January 7, 2016

Hello Sale-A-Bration!!!


Hey crafty friends!  

I have a super quick and easy card to share with you today.  When I say super quick and easy - I'm not lying!  This card took me a mere 10 minutes to create.  

I knew I wanted to use the hat as a background image - so I stamped it on an angle in Bermuda Bay on Bermuda Bay.  It was pretty easy to line up - but I wasn't too worried when I got off a bit.  (Normally I am!  I must be getting more laid back in my old age??  HA!)

I also used the line image to define the area between the hats and the sentiment.  However, I was a little lower than I wanted so added the strip of Silver Foil paper.

This led me to use Silver Heat embossing for the Hello portion of the sentiment. Only wishing the sentiment was a die cut....how cool would that be?

However, in the end - this card is basic, and it's great for mailing, but it's got a good pop of color and I think any little boy would like it.

What do you think? 





Product List




post signature

1 comment:

Dawn Tidd said...

Too cute! I love the silver strip and embossed sentiment!