Monday, January 25, 2016

Manic Monday! It's back!!! w/ Botanicals for You


I've heard your plea's to bring back Manic Monday!  This card is really quick and simple to make - and if you set it up to make it mass production style - I think you could make about 10 of these in an hour or so.  

I show you an easy watercoloring technique to give this some color.  The great thing is that you can switch up your colors for a completely different look.  

Want to jazz it up a little more?  Stamp a few of the flowers from the stamp set under the words.  Or add a piece of ribbon or bakers twine to the vertical sentiment banner.  

The added bonus - the stamp set is FREE with a $50 purchase during Sale-A-Bration (ends March 31st, 2016)






Product List


post signature

2 comments:

Evy G said...

This stampset was the first i've chosen ftom SAB. But i haven't made a card yet ;-) it's so big... I really like your card, so i'll try something tonight ;-)

Kylie Bertucci said...

Love your card Jen! Congratulations! This project is one of my most popular pins this week and is being highlighted on my blog today. Thanks for sharing. Kylie xx