Monday, January 11, 2016

More Birthday Blooms!



I'm just gonna warn you all now....

You may get tired of seeing this flower.  No joke.  I keep pulling it out to color.  And last night, I decided to color this gem old school style.  

I pulled out my blender pen and ink pads!  I haven't touched my blender pen in I don't know how long.  But - for this flower, it worked it's magic.  

Before I colored the flower, I masked it off and watercolored the background.  Cuz....is there anything I don't watercolor these days?  Prolly not!

I have to give a shout out to the new Pool Party Glitter ribbon.  I LOVE this stuff.  It's quite a bit different, texture-wise, than the glitter ribbon that was in the Holiday Catalog.  This isn't rough like the white and gold ribbon was.  This is more metallic.  I love it.  Oops - I already mentioned that!

Well.....that's it for today! 


Product List


post signature

No comments: