Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Number of Years goes sparkly!

If you follow me on Instagram ( @stampedsilly ) you got this sneak peek the other day!  I loved that this card turned out the way I wanted - so much I couldn't wait to share the picture.  

I used the Number of Years stamp set from the 2016 Occasions Catalog.  I think this set is one of the most versatile sets I've seen in awhile.  It can be girly ( like this one) or change the colors up and it could easily be masculine - but skip the glittery stuff!!!


One thing you may be surprised about....NO WATERCOLORING!  
But I couldn't skip out on the gold completely - so added that little bit of gold thread!  

I know - you're really wondering about the glittery cardstock....it's so simple - just watch this video to see how!





I made this card specifically for my daughter Aubrie.  Her birthday isn't until April - so I'm well ahead of schedule! (first time for everything!)  The bad thing is....I still had the card laying on my desk when she got home from school.  So, she already saw it.  But, I'm glad to report that she loved it!  She knew right away it was for her!

That's all I have for today, crafty friends.... until next time!  Keep Stampin'!



Product List

post signature

No comments: