Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Today's the DAY!!! Occasions Catalog is LIVE!


Yay for Today!!!  It's always exciting when Stampin' Up! releases a new Occasions Catalog - but even better is when the new catalog goes live the same day as the Sale-A-Bration Catalog!  

Sale-A-Bration
Click here to view Sale-A-Bration Catalog

For those of you that aren't familiar with Sale-A-Bration - it's Stampin' Up!'s annual "freebie" sale.  With a $50 purchase, you can choose a free item from the Sale-A-Bration Catalog (SAB) - and the items this year are wonderful!

In fact today's card uses one of the SAB sets - Botanicals for You. 



I love the simplicity of this set and it's ease of use.  Today's card - a clean and simple one, that also happens to be one layer!  Perfect for mailing!


The gold embossing steps it up a notch, and the soft colored flowers keeps this one springy!  I haven't used one of the other sentiments that come in the set on this card just yet.   I figure when the need arises, I'll be able to customize it with the right phrase I need.  (One thing I love about Just for You cards! - perfect for birthday, wedding, anniversary, thank you.....ect!)

Gotta share one quick pick I took of my kiddo last night!  Christmas Break has clearly worn out my little Alex!  He fell asleep in his bean bag WELL before bedtime last night.  I think we'll all be glad to get back into our routine starting today!

I hope you enjoyed today's card!  Til next time....


Product List


post signature

No comments: