Friday, January 22, 2016

Balloon Celebration by Stampin' Up!


WOW!  This week has FLOWN by!!!!  Anyone else?

However, I did manage to get this little set of cards made.  And I have to say - they are sweet little cards. 


They are basically all the same - but I changed up the background paper.  I am diggin' this Shine On DSP - it's shiny on one side (foiled) and the other side is like a chalky ink finish.  I think I LOVE the chalky finish more than the shine!  Eek!  That's unheard of.


I happens to think those little ice cream cones are just the cutest.  They come in the Birthday Bouquet DSP - it's my favorite DSP in the Occasions Catalog.  Heck - might even be my favorite out of both the Occasions Catty and the Annual Catty!  Something about the soft muted colors.  


For the balloons, I stamped the confetti image in Versamark then used the Iridescent Ice Embossing powder to make them sparkly.

And I wanted the sentiment to stand out a bit - but didn't want to add a piece of colored cardstock - so the Vellum strip worked perfectly!  

And that's today's card!  Happy Friday everyone....I'm hoping for some sunshine and temps above 20!


Product List




post signature

No comments: