Saturday, May 5, 2012

Hello!

Helloacrylic2
You may have seen this post over on the Typepad blog that I was testing out, but after consulting with a very knowledgeable and extremely helpful person - Heather Wright-Porto at Blogs by Heather, I have decided to stick with Blogger and will still be able to offer the new features that I have in the wings!  I can't wait to get some of these cool new things implemented - I hope you'll be pleased!  So, this is a copy of a post I put over there on Typepad....
Let me start out my showing you a card that we made recently in my Stamp Clubs.  In April we used the Acrylic Distress technique - and let me tell you - you can get some amazing results!  Isn't this card a gem?
Helloacrylic
I love that it's so simple yet so vibrant!  Great pops of colors.
Well, I don't have a lot to share with you today....I still need to work out some of these new blog whoa's...til next time!

No comments: