Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Class Placecards...


I was asked by my son's school to make some place cards for the 8th Grade Graduation class.  I was more than happy to!  These are what I came up with - very clean and simple, and classy too!  I used My Digital  Studio to do the majority of the work and the flower is a retired Big Shot die - one that I refuse to give up because I love it so.  It's a great size and they layer up so well!



I hope my pics look alright - I HAD to bring my 'puter outside to work some today, it's just gorgeous out!  And the screen has a terrible glare, even tho I'm in the shade.  Anyone know of a good anti-glare screen protector?  I could sure handle this working outside thing I've got going on!!!  But it's not real easy when the computer glares back at ya!    Frustrating.

K - I don't have a lot to share today....need to go make my littles some lunch.....hmmm...what to have....

No comments: