Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Sneak Peek #2!!


Howdy folks - are you loving these sneak peaks?  Gonna have to keep it short tonight tho - it's already 10:15 and I'm wiped!  We were up for a couple of hours during the night last night with nightmares or something.  Will was constantly crying and he didn't even know why.  Almost like night terrors in a baby - I almost wonder if that's not what it was.  He didn't remember it this morning....!!!  I did - my coffee couldn't kick in fast enough.  And  now I need to get to bed.....


This is a peek at the new set, Memorable Moments.  It's like I said yesterday - kind of like a builder set - lots of changing up that can be done!  I LOVE it!!!  The paper - more from Floral District.  Ummm....don't tell my friend and downline Cindy, but I think I may be getting a hunkering for purple!!!  I love the way the purples in these papers pop - especially against the Basic Gray color!  FUN!!!  

Alright - Andy even told me to get going to bed....so off I go.  Want some more fun tomorrow???  See you then!

3 comments:

Cyndi G said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cyndi G said...

L-O-V-E it! I did preorder the paper and it should be here tomorrow. However, I didn't preorder the stamp set, but can see that I will be doing so in the very near future! I knew my fav color purple would find it's way into your heart! It's such a great contrast color ... especially with whisper white.

Stephanie Nash said...

I love this! I can't wait to get my sneak peeks to play around too.

I'm now following from Stampin Connection. Hope to see you around.

Stephanie
http://stampnsteph.blogspot.com