Thursday, May 10, 2012

Sneak Peek #3!


Oh my goodness.....I've done it again!  I'm using purple!  What has happened to me????  It must be something about this Floral District DSP that has me all out of sorts!  Heavens to BETSY!  


For this card, I played along with the sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches.  I took a bit of a different approach with my Blossom and stamped it then stamped it off and off again, cutting the images apart and stacking them on top of one another.  I tried to rock and roll the image and just couldn't get it to turn out like I wanted and went this route.    It looks much better this way.

Oh, and while I didn't use one of my new ink pads on this project, I must say the new firm foam pads ROCK!  Oh my goodness.  I can't begin to tell you how much easier it is to get a nice clean stamp, the first time and every time!  No blotches, no missed spots, just a nice even stamped image.  There is a huge improvement here and I can't wait to (slowly albeit) change out all of my ink pads.

Okey doke folks....gotta go....need to catch the end of Revenge....and it's getting good!  :)

5 comments:

Jen Mitchell said...

What an awesome bit of fussy cutting! I love seeing all the new sneak peeks too! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Linda Callahan said...

That is one beautiful flower! Love the dimension - and love getting a sneak peek!

Diane said...

So pretty! And your flower if great....very intricate. Love the "sneak peek."

Monica Hornof said...

Oh my gosh - I LOVE what you did with this flower and the stampin' off! So awesome. I will definitely have to CASE this :)

Lesley said...

Wow, what an amazing way to showcase the new goodies. Thank you for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.