Monday, April 15, 2013

Wild about Washi! - and Epic Day!


Have you had a chance to play with any Washi Tape yet?  Oh, my goodness.  I love the stuff!

Here's the scoop on washi - it's a masking tape made with paper, and it's perfect for your crafting needs.  You can use it as adhesive or anytime that you need a fun decorative element.  One great thing about washi tape is that you can lift it up and reposition it, so it's perfect for projects where you want to experiment with placement.

Here, I used it, not only as a pattern paper divider, but also as banners.


I just love the designs in the washi tape.  You almost don't notice the numbers in the beige tape - here I've place it on top of Pool Party, which makes the numbers stand out a titch more and also make it look less beige.

Are you wild about Washi Tape?  You can get yourself some right here!

Before you go, you should really check out this offer!



Now is a great time to host a private class with you and your girlfriends!  Let me teach you how to create some new spring themed cards, some fresh decor for your home, or fun scrapbooking techniques.  We can do this either in a traditional setting, or completely online.  Be sure to ask me how!

Would you be interested in joining my team?  My team is growing, and I'd love to have you be the next lucky team member!  Maybe you want to join my team just for a discount, or maybe you'd like to make some extra money to pay off some bills, or go on a dream vacation!  The door is open for any of you!  Ask me how you can be the next Stamp Us Silly Team Member!

post signature

No comments: