Sunday, November 11, 2012

On the 11th day of Christmas...

Please note: This is my second post of the day!  If you are looking for today's Paper Players post, scroll down or click here.


I got a few treats in this little milk box.  These little milk boxes are a cinch to put together.  My kids love them - and they are great for school gift giving.  Assembly is super easy - and embellishing is a breeze when you use the Make a Mitten with the coordinating punch.  I tied up the top with the stampable cotton ribbon and some sweater soft knit ribbon, leaving the "pouring" side of the carton open for easy access.  Will's class will likely see these in a month and a half at their class party!

Well, folks - I'm off to church and then we've got a birthday party to throw for my little guy who turns 5 tomorrow!  I can't believe he's gonna be 5!!!

1 comment:

Dawn Easton said...

Jen, this is an awesome little treat box for kids to take to school! Miss that mine is a teenager now it isn't "cool" as she says for me to make for her friends :(
Enjoy those times! I'm sure the kids will LOVE them! Cute!