Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

Cindy G - you have won a $15 gift certificate!
Tara B - you have won the package of DSP!

I will put these in the mail to both of you! Thanks to all who entered my little contest! Now, a new incentive for all of you!

I am fairly close to earning an Alaskan Cruise for 2 through Stampin' Up! This is based on sales and recruits - and it's a great benefit for us Stampin' Up! Demonstrators. Just one of the many perks that we get. Now, I can't earn this cruise with out my dear and faithful customers - it's because of you that I earn this. And now, I need your help....but, I'm also going to make it worth your while!!!!

Here's my promotion for the month of JUNE:

- place a $50 order from me, and pick any one item at half price. Yes - that's right half price. So, think about this - you've wanted a high ticket item for a long time now, but haven't splurged on yourself - now is the time to do it! This would be a great time for My Digital Studio!
- place a $150 order from me, and pick THREE half price items, plus earn hostess benefits. What could be better?

Well, if I DO earn that cruise, for every $50 order you placed, your name will go into a hat for the following:
- (1) $100 Stampin' Up Gift Certificate
- (1) $50 Stampin' Up! Gift Certificate
- (1) $25 Stampin' Up! Gift Certificate
This will be announced in July if I do earn the cruise!

Orders must be placed thru me - call me or email me to place your orders. You can also place your orders thru my website, but your half priced items will have to be emailed to me so I can order those, as this discount is only available thru ME!

I will let you know that now is also the time to order plain paper packs, as the price is going to slightly increase with the next catalog. Might as well stock up while you can.

Have you ever thought about doing something that you really love? Are you currently in a situation where you'd like to earn some extra money, but don't want the commitment of a second, part time job. Would you like to set your own hours, get discounts on the products you already love, and earn other bonuses? Here's the deal:

You can be your own boss for as little as $99! What a great investment!

Mini Starter Kit Promotion
Promotion Dates: June 1-30, 2010

Promotion Details:
Potential recruits can join Stampin' Up! as a demonstrator for just $99 when they purchase a special Mini Starter Kit.

Mini Starter Kit
All items below are recommended, but a new recruit can substitute a like item of equal or lesser value.

Item Description Price
117050 Watercolor Trio stamp set (wood-mount) $22.95
118571 I {Heart} Hearts stamp set (clear-mount $18.95
118486 Clear-Mount Block C $6.95
116978 Homemade single stamp* $8.95
100730 Whisper White card stock (8-1/2" x 11") $8.50
119706 Brights Collection assorted card stock (8-1/2" x 11")* $6.95
115656 Melon Mambo Classic Stampin' Pad $5.95
119667 Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin' Pad* $5.95
115658 Rich Razzleberry Classic Stampin' Pad $5.95
100814 Tempting Turquoise Classic Stampin' Pad $5.95
119261 Basic Black 1/8" taffeta ribbon* $6.95
121620 Color Coach* $14.95
104332 SNAIL Adhesive $6.95
Retail value of products in kit $124.90

*Sneak peek items!

The Mini Starter Kit also includes the same business supplies that are in the standard Starter Kit; no alternative selections can be made for business items. Contents are listed below:

Getting Started DVD
Getting Started Guide
Guest Invitation Postcards (100)
2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog (8) plus a box of 2010-11 catalogs shipped seperately
Summer Mini Catalog (8)
To My Hostess Envelopes (10)
Recruit Folders (5)
Recruit Brochures (20)
Hostess Brochure (20)
Hostess Benefits Form (10)
Customer Order Form (50)

Contact me if you'd like to join my team or just to learn more!
I can vouch for the fact that this is a great company to work with, I now have the opportunity to stay at home with my 3 children, am no longer working in a dead end job, and simply LOVE what I do. I get to meet new people, and I have a blast teaching others how to paper craft. It's truly a blessing!

Alrighty - that's it for today - and thanks to all of you!

2 comments:

JulieG said...

Good for you Jen! Well of course I'll have to order :D I've been thinking about the Digital Studio! Tried the CM product, didn't like it all that well...hope you earn the trip!

Cyndi G said...

I hope that "Cindy G." is ME! I was surprised when I compared my list and actually had some right. Thanks for the G.C. ... can I apply it to my $50 order to help you earn your cruise?