Friday, June 4, 2010

Finally Friday!

Howdy folks - I 've got a super quick post today - am working on somethings for publication and some new goodies to go on my Etsy shop. Here I created a cute little card with those favorite bikes of mine....I need to ink this set up more often. I just haven't had much time to play with it yet.....:( Anyway - this one was to be for a color challenge and a sketch challenge, and I didn't get it posted in time....oh well. I had the card done in time - does that count?


Anyway, the colors in the card a little different, but I have to say, I kinda like the combo. I would have never used it otherwise - it's Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay, Kiwi Kiss, and Summer Sun. I challenge YOU to see what you can do with these colors.
Alrighty folks - back to the drawing board, or feeding Aubrie - which ever comes first.
ttfn -
Jen

No comments: