Thursday, May 21, 2009

Too Cool tote!

I really adore Becky Robert's blog. She comes up with THEE cutest things. Sometimes she has free tutorials for the stinkin' cute things she makes, and other times she has tutorials for a small fee. And either way - they are always ADORABLE! I think she's probably worthy of SU's Artisan Award! Anyway - here is one of the items she has a tutorial for on her blog:
It's really adorable in person. There is a pocket on the front and one on the back to hold 2 envelopes each.
Her directions include these note cards - you simply pull up on the scallop portion, and it reveals a blank card to write on! Or stamp on! When you open up the little tote, there is a handy note pad that is velcroed in so that you can easily remove it and take it with you if you need to. Also, a third pocet to hold the 4 envelopes needed.
Here is a better picture of the inside, when opened up. She also includes a pen in her tote that she decorated. I couldn't find any really cute pens in our Wal-Mart store (and that doesn't surprise me! The joys of living in small town Iowa!).
So what do you think? Isn't Becky brilliant!!!
For my tote, I broke out all kinds of retired paper. The green is Wild Wasabi, the blue is Blue Bayou - and I'm really not quite sure what the name of the DSP is....I thought is was a great way to use up the old.

No comments: