Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sweet Sunday Sketch 17!

Okay - this is going to be a very quick post, so I'll apologize up front! My contacts are on the fringe of driving me over the edge. That surely means it's past my bedtime, and they need a break! Well - I HAD to get Karen's Sweet Sunday sketch done, and I needed to come up with a card for a workshop, so I killed two birds with one stone. HEre is her sketch:
And this is my card:
The hostess wanted to learn how to use the wheels, so I thought this was a really cute way to put them to use! And I just love the cupcakes! She also wanted a lesson on watercolor crayons...so, put those to use too....I was just conquering all kinds of things with this card.
Thanks for checking it out!
Jen
Recipe:
Stamps: Crazy for cupcakes, cupcake wheel
Ink: Black, Stazon Jet Black
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Baha Breeze DSP; So Saffron, Whisper White
Accessories: White Taffeta Ribbon

2 comments:

Karen Giron said...

What a wonderful card for a workshop and you showed the wheel so brilliantly! I'm sure you'll get some sales :) Very cute card!

Connie Collins said...

I agree with Karen, this is a wonderful workshop card! Great job!