Monday, May 11, 2009

April Showers bring May...SHOWERS?

Well, they do in my neck of the woods - of the bridal variety that is! My mom, Aunt Patricia and myself are hosting a bridal shower for my cousin Ashley. Remember when I posted this favor box I had made a sample of? Yeah - that's the same wedding. Anyway - co-hosting this bridal shower meant that I was in charge of invites. So, they go a little something like this:



A little bling:

A little embossing:
And viola! Yippy skippy for invites! I really am liking her choice of colors. Although skeptical at first - they are just nice bright happy colors! Very pretty together!
Recipe:
Stamps: Blooming with Happiness (retired); Hugs & Wishes
Paper: Elegant Eggplant, Tempting Turquoise, Very Vanilla
Ink: Stazon Jet Black
Accessories: Big Shot Embossing Plate, E. Eggplant ribbon, glitter