Thursday, March 28, 2013

April Showers....My Digital Studio


What's a gal to do when she's been struck by the nasty bug and she's got a kid with double ear infection?

Grab the laptop, snuggle on the couch with a cup of hot tea, and get busy scrapbooking, of course!

Not that I got a lot done, but I think I could get used to this way of scrapbooking!  Why? You ask?

Well, heck - I can do this anywhere!  I don't need to take adhesive, paper, box of photos with me!  It's all on my 'puter!

This page came together pretty stinkin' easily!  Most everything came out of this week's download - April Showers.  And that all works perfectly for Aubrie's April Birth.  I wanted to be clever, since her middle name is Mae - April showers bring Mae Flowers......but I couldn't get it to sing to me.  So, cleverness, it went out the window.  I can't be clever when I feel like doo-doo!

I added some things from the Delicate Adornments kit, to help soften the page up a bit.

In the end, I'm pretty pleased with this page!  Hey - I've got another page done - I should be pleased right!!!


Supply List:

Background
     Designer Series Paper\_Designer Kits\April Showers - designer series paper\April Showers - 2

Embellishments
    Delicate Adornments\Delicate Adornments - lace
    Paper Doilies\Paper Doilies - pool party
    _Designer Kits\April Showers - embellishments\April Showers - border
    _Designer Kits\April Showers - embellishments\April Showers - chevron cloud
    _Designer Kits\April Showers - embellishments\April Showers - drops of joy
    _Designer Kits\April Showers - embellishments\April Showers - hot air balloon 3
    Glimmer Brads\Basic Gray - glimmer brad
    Delicate Adornments\Delicate Adornments - very vanilla

Stamps
    _Designer Kits\April Showers\April Showers - pattern cloud, Color = BASIC GRAY 118,122,121

Punches
    Extras\Happy Hello\Happy Hello - small flower, Fill Color = 68,193,173

post signature

No comments: