Thursday, March 7, 2013

Make a Wish....Patterned Occasions



We are all ready for brighter, sunnier days, right?  I know I am!

With that thought in mind, I decided to create a cheerful card, using Freshly Made Sketches weekly challenge sketch.

I kept things pretty simple - the most tedious (but not horrible) part was the fussy cutting of the cupcakes.  I just grabbed three cheerful markers to color them with - Tempting Turquoise, Rose Red, and Lucky Limeade - and topped them with "Chocolate" Frosting - cuz that's the yummiest frosting!





post signature

2 comments:

Jen Mitchell said...

This is adorable! Great job fussy cutting those cupcakes - they look great! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Narelle Farrugia said...

This is such a sweet card and I just love those fussy-cut cupcakes (hmmmmm cupcakes!) Love the fun colours you've used on your card too! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!