Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Technical Tuesday! My Digital Studio Scrapbook Page


Good Day!  Thought I'd whip together a scrapbook page for your pleasure today!  I need to get working on some scrapbooks, and have a feeling that the only way that's going to happen is with My Digital Studio.  The fact is that I'm so far behind....technically, I don't know that I've really ever started.  Well, I suppose I have.  I have about 5 pages done for Will and maybe 3 for Alex.  So, as Will is finishing up 1st Grade this spring, I better get crackin'!

What I love about My Digital Studio is that it can be SO easy to put a page together.  This one I did while watching the Bachelor Season Finale last night. (yes.  I got sucked into it this year. Argh!)  When you think about it - I was able to do two things at once.  I scrapbooked and watched tv!  Multi-tasking at it's finest!  Seriously tho.  Once the kiddos go to bed, the hubs and I usually relish in the quiet house.  We veg for that last hour of the night.  But, if I'm not doing something, I fall right asleep. That's a good time for me to be catching up on scrapping.  All snuggled up on the couch with my laptop and a blanket!

I really love how this page turned out, and with a couple of different MDS kits, it came together in a breeze.  Here's what I used:

Background
     Designer Series Paper\_Designer Kits\Lemonade Stand - designer series paper\Lemonade Stand - 6

Embellishments
    _Designer Kits\Family Fun Photobook - elements\Family Fun Photobook - circle top 2
    _Designer Kits\Candid Frames - embellishments\Candid Frames - snap shot
    _Designer Kits\Family Fun Photobook - elements\Family Fun Photobook - stitching 3
    _Designer Kits\Family Fun Photobook - elements\Family Fun Photobook - stitching 5
    _Designer Kits\Family Fun Photobook - elements\Family Fun Photobook - tag 4
    _Designer Kits\Family Fun Photobook - elements\Family Fun Photobook - bow
    _Designer Kits\Delight in the Day - embellishments\Delight in the Day - label 5
    _Designer Kits\Family Fun Photobook - elements\Family Fun Photobook - circle top 6
    _Designer Kits\Family Fun Photobook - elements\Family Fun Photobook - circle top 6
    _Designer Kits\Family Fun Photobook - elements\Family Fun Photobook - circle top 5

Punches
    Extras\Flag Punch,  Filled with: Designer Series Paper\_Designer Kits\Delight in the Day - designer series paper\Delight in the Day - 11

Photos
    Card Stock\Crumb Cake
    Designer Series Paper\_Designer Kits\Back to School - designer series paper\Back to School - 10
    Designer Series Paper\_Designer Kits\Back to School - designer series paper\Back to School - 3
    Designer Series Paper\_Designer Kits\Delight in the Day - designer series paper\Delight in the Day - 10
    Designer Series Paper\_Designer Kits\Delight in the Day - designer series paper\Delight in the Day - 8
    Designer Series Paper\_Designer Kits\Delight in the Day - designer series paper\Delight in the Day - 9
 

As you can see - most everything came from one of 3 kits - Back to School, Delight in the Day or Family Fun Photobook.  The elements in these three kits worked so well together!

Now - go check out what Stampin' Up! is releasing for My Digital Studio Downloads today!  I must say, the Seriously Teen kit is going right into my shopping cart!  I might not have a teen at the moment, but some of these elements will work regardless!
 

 


post signature

No comments: