Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Celebrate! with Designer Typeset Photopolymer Stamps!


Have you been pondering testing out Stampin' Up's newest Photopolymer Stamp Set - Designer Typeset?  I'm really excited about this option!  A truly clear stamp from Stampin' Up!  With the Stampin' Up! brand to back it up, you know that these stamps are high quality, offering the best quality in stamps.



Certainly, the ease of use of this set will please you.  Creating sentiments that say just what you want them to say is easy to do, and adds to the versatility of these new clear stamps.  Let me explain!



 Here, I stamped my sentiment.  I did stamp the letters individually, and they were pretty easy to line up!  I opted not to place all of the letters on the clear block at once, because I didn't want the letters to be spread out so much, so I stamped one at a time.  But here's what I do really like.  I wanted to have my sentiment look as tho it was part of a banner.  I placed both of the banner images on each end of the sentiment.  Then I placed my clear block right over the top:

The banners are now on my block, right where I want them.  I inked up the banners in Summer Starfruit and stamped:


The banners are placed perfectly!


Then, I just have to cut out!  I used an exacto knife and ruler, and that made it easy peasy!

But, do you want to know what else is awesome about this new option.  You get 57 images for $13.95!  That's no joke folks!  You can't get any better than that!  You can put letters right inside the pennant images so that your banner spells out something fun.


I used the pennant image to create a fun banner for the top of the card.  Don't forget to embellish it!  Little punches and gems are a good idea!

REMEMBER!!!  Today is the last day of my MYSTERY HOSTESS PARTY! 

Supply List:



post signature

2 comments:

Phyllis Strickland said...

Love your card, it is perfect. I cannot find the stamp set(s) with those cakes. Found a number of cakes in the catalogs but none like these so i must be missing something. Thanks!

Unknown said...

Thanks Phyllis - the cakes are actually fussy cut out of the Patio Party Designer Paper. I'm not that good at coloring!!!