Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Table favor idea....

1) Howdy folks! Are you suprised that I'm back again already! This should be a fairly slow week, which allows me a bit more time to do the things I like to do - like blogging! I've been inking up some stamps a little bit more too. It also helps that spring has decided to take a detour from our neck of the woods, and it's too cold to go out and do the spring gardening that I'd really like to do! Plus - I've done some spring cleaning in my craft room, and I've got a larger area to mess up. To top all of this off, my kitchen is at a stand still until the cabinet guy can make it. His schedule is about 2 months out. So that means I don't need to rush SO much at getting the cupboards cleaned out. So, are you curious about my first pic? That would be ALEX. This was taken by my sister Megan on the day of Aubrie's 1st Birthday. He found Andy's goggles out in the garage and decided that he needed to sport them along side his dress shirt, which now appears like a full fledged nerd shirt to me. Just need to add a pocket protector and Revenge of the Nerds will start filming at our house! Here's a few more shots: 2)He's being SO serious.

3)


And he doesn't dare smile.



4)So, why am I sharing these with you? Well. I need your help. I'd love to get these scrapped (which would be amazing itself), but I need some clever, witty captions. That's where you come into play. Leave me some comments with your ideas. I will randomly choose one of you to win a little bit of blog candy. (Like a stamp set and pack of 6x6 paper to be more specific!) Label your comments with a pic. # so I know which photo it coincides with.



Well, I know you came here to see something crafty and creative, so here you have it:



I made these little guys at a couple of recent workshops as a door prize. Aren't they adorable? You can call them by name - Flopsy, Mopsy and Peter. :) So simple. These would be great as place holders at your Easter Table. Or they could hold a favorite photo from your Easter pics. They could do a lot....got any other ideas?



Recipe:

Easter Placecard holders:

Stamps: A Good Egg

Ink: Stazon Jet Black, Whisper White

Paper: Nursery Suite DSP, Baja Breeze, Regal Rose

Accents: Watercolor Crayons, buttons

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

#4 Stand back please, this may get dangerous.

-Adrienne collins