Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I'm in HEAVEN......



Yeah - I logged into Stampin' Up's website today and checked out the new Digital Downloads for the day. My chin hit the floor, and a puddle of drool suddenly emerged. There it was. Some of my favorite DSP of all times. Just waiting to be downloaded! Maine Blueberry! Sweet Main Blueberry. Paper that I've been hoarding for a couple of years and have been using only snippets of here and there because I don't want it to disappear from my stash. Now I can have it in digital form and NEVER run out. And NOW there is a digi stamp to go along with it. I think I may have piddled! I'm too excited!
The pennants. Yeah, gotta have those too! Pennants are HOT. I must have them. Must.

I know you want all these downloads too. Just go to my website -

http://jenarkfeld.stampinup.net, Click on Shop Now in the upper right corner, then select Digital Designing. You will surely find all kinds of wonderful digital things you must have!




Happy Shopping!


No comments: