Thursday, April 21, 2011

My Digital Studio Release!




Hi all! Have you been checking out some of the new releases for the My Digital Studio program? Every Tuesday Stampin' Up! has been releasing new papers, new stamp brushes, new embellishments. Some of these items are exclusive to My Digitial Studio - at least as far as I know. Last week there was some tape embellishments that are - ummm - really awesome. If you keep up with paper crafting trends, you know that decorative tape is HOT! Well, the digital tape comes in several colors and several "tear" images. Some torn pieces are overlapping each other, some are long torn edges, etc. I was playing with these last night, and was able to "color" the inside portion of a dress. ( I'll post the card later today if I get the chance )


Anyway, there are so many cool techniques I've been learning with MDS, I think it's time to share! I'll be hosting another class on MDS soon. Just need to book the meeting room and I'll let you know. In the meantime, go check out all of the newest releases here.

No comments: