Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Mom Gift Tins

Howdy folks. I told ya I'd be back for some exciting news! This first tin I'm showing you today was showcased over on the October Afternoon website today! Hop on over there and take a look! I used mostly October Afternoon goodies that I had gotten in my Santa Sacks last Christmas. Ummmm, I have to say there were some really fun things in there!



Wouldn't your Mom lover getting a gift card in this fun tin? I love the vintage goodness of the patterned paper, and added some layered scallop trim and ric rak to give it a bit of an aprony feel. The doily image was cut with my Silhouette.

Here's the inside:








Isn't it adorable?






The flower was cut with the Big Shot (which I do love more that my Silhouette) and the SU Birds and Blooms die.


And here's another using an October Afternoon Wild Card:







Can't you just wrap yourself up in that vintage feel? It feels so homey to me.





Did I ever tell you that I used to fantasize about being June Clever when I grew up? While I have the role, I could never play it as well as she does. But I still swoon for those slower, less materialistic and more neighborly days.




The inside is pretty clean and simple. I always like to leave some space for a personal message.




I love the look of that Pinking Hearts Border Punch from SU. Worked perfectly with this one.






And in case you are wondering.....these are up for grabs on my Etsy Shop. Link is over on the right hand side of the ol' blog!






Ta Ta!

No comments: