Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Too too kind....

I know, I know, I've been MIA again....life just simply gets busy, and still icy....not only have we suffered an ice storm since my last post, but we've also had a blizzard (yesterday). I tell you what - weather in Iowa is always interesting!!! It does get my blood flowing when the weather gets exciting, and I do like a good storm (you have to when you live here!) During the ice storm, we were fortunate and didn't lose power for more than 3 hours at a time, but it was surging a lot over 3 days that I just shut the computer off for the most part. There were so many that lost power for DAYS - including my dear husband's hog barn - he finally got power back there yesterday after 5 days. And after yesterday's blizzard, we've got some awesome drifts again in the yard. They still amaze me, the way they can change thru the day.....
Alrighty....enough of that right???? You didn't come here to listen to me blab about the weather, and our lovely state.....
So, dearies - here is your eye candy for the day:

I used the Sale-A-Bration set, Whimsical Words. Yes, it IS a shiny little sentiment isn't it! Here's what I did - I die cut the Whisper White portion with a Nestibilities Die using my Big Shot, and while the paper was still in the die, I sponged it with Regal Rose ink. Then I inked up my stamp - clear mount to boot! - with Versamark, then before I stamped it, I inked it with Rose Red. Then, used clear embossing powder, and heated 'er up! A nifty look wouldn't you say? I did layer it on the next size Nestie Die. Then I took a button, threaded it with some Rose Red Grosgrain ribbon, and attached it with a glue dot. It needed it.

Here is the card in it's entirety:

Yes - that is paper from the Sale-A-Bration catty - Welcome Neighbor DSP. It is great - it comes in a 6x6 pad of 72 (that's right- 72!) sheets of paper!!! And the patterns are so adorable. Nice, bright, and SPRINGY!!! Oh, and another Sale-A-Bration item - that border punch....ah, I'm in love! It's a great punch, and oh so trendy right now. Plus, it comes in that great new punch style that's great on storage space.
So, really all of the items on this clean and simple card are from Sale-A-Bration. You too can earn these things FREE! A $50 purchase earns one free item out of the Sale-A-Bration catty. Contact me to find out more!

FYI - I've also been working like mad on Wedding Ensembles for the Bridal Fair and the Boulder's Conference Center this Sunday (the 31st; 1 - 5 pm) in Denison, IA. Stop by to see all of the great things I'm coming up with. Almost makes me want to get married again. Of course to the same great guy! I'll try and post a few of my creations here over the next few days!

That's all folks!
Thanks for stopping by -

Jen

No comments: