Friday, August 6, 2010

Perk Up Peeps!


So, you all know that I really like my coffee. And I had to have this Morning Cup Stamp Set. Wouldn't this be a fun card to receive when you are feeling under the weather?

I am loving this set - it's so stinkin' cute! Colors here are Wild Wasabi, Choc Chip, and Baja Breeze. Again, I used watercolor paper and markers. Designer paper is Greenhouse Gala. The ribbon is retired Choc. Chip Satin (one I'll surely miss). Recently, I've been playing alot with different ribbon techniques - this is one that I like to use.

I cut out that little coffee cup and popped it up for some dimension. The little steam image is stamped on the same piece as the pot. Isn't it just adorable???
Alrighty - busy day - off to a family reunion that's two hours away, then back for a wedding here this evening. See, lazy days of summer - my ***!!!!! ;)

No comments: