Friday, August 13, 2010

I digress....again!

Alrighty - one more card with that stinkin' cute stamp set....that's not SU! But I love it, and I love to stamp, so, once more I digress, and show you something from another stamp company - who I do love! This card has a meaning to it....a dear friend of mine swears that pickle juice is the key to curing a hangover. I believe she stocks up on pickle juice in her fridge for the few occassions that she might have a hangover. We've all been there right? (The last time I had a hangover, nothing but good came out of the deal! Aubrie Mae is her name! ) Any way, she was in need of some pickle juice recently, so I just HAD to create this card for her! Isn't it spiffy...


Yeah - and that's sweet. pickles. Not the sugary sweet variety. My hubbie laughed when he saw this...he understood. He knows Jessica and her pickle fetish.
I also used Mojo Monday's sketch for this card....gasp....I KNOW! Two sketches in one week - what's going on with me!


And there I used that cute little ribbon technique that I'm so fond of lately. Don't you love how that jar has a seperate lid that you can put on, take off, disregard....
That's all for today folks....I'm off to stamp something. You should too!

No comments: