Thursday, August 5, 2010

Hello - another swapped card....

Remember how I told you that I participated in a card swap? Well, this was card #2 that I did up. This time I chose Broadsheet Alphabet. I just had to have this set this year - I have a thing for alpha sets - I think I like them mostly because I can use them on scrapbook pages (huh - do I make scrapbook pages???) I kinda struggled with this one, and don't {heart} the final, but it'll do. One thing I do love - the look of Craft ink - it doesn't soak into the paper, so stays true to color. Notice the polka dots and the "Hello" - they are both Chocolate Chip Craft Ink. And I will admit that I was terribly disappointed when SU decided not to carry any Choc. Chip ribbons - but the Early Espresso works just as well. They are similar enough, it's not noticable.

I don't have a lot for today....see ya tomorrow....

No comments: