Saturday, February 7, 2009

Kristina Werner Challenge #40!

This challenge proved to be - well, a challenge! First off, I knew what I wanted to do, then realized that I don't own More Mustard ink....so improvise - I must, I must! Then I realized that I don't have Taken w/ Teal ink either! UGH! So.... improvise some more....

Here's what I came up with...believe it or not, NO RIBBON!!! That has to be a first. But, I did use some of the new Supernova Glitter from Stampin' Up! I love it!!!!


I don't quite understand what's up with my camera these days - the color is off. I need to find a fix for that (more natural light!). Anyway - this is as good as it gets for now.
Recipe:

Stamps: Baroque Motifs
Paper: So Saffron, Taken w/ Teal, Old Olive
Ink: Old Olive, Versamark, Summer Sun



1 comment:

Brenda said...

Awe, I think your card turned out really cute, in spite of all the "challenges" you faced with it. Baroque Motifs is one of my all time favorite stamp sets and you have used it in a way i would never have thought of by cutting the focal medallion the way you did. never would have thought to do that!