Sunday, February 1, 2009

CASE'd Myself

Alright - I really liked that layout that I did with the Best Wishes and More set, and I really like the colors that are in the new Urban Oasis DSP...sooooo, I thought I would re-invent the wheel, and use my layout and Urban Oasis colors....I wasn't sure I was going to like this, with the black flower and all....but you know what? I think it's really pretty darn boo-t-ful! (if I do say so myself) And now that I've created something I feel better about my husband being a slacker today....now we're off to a party!



Recipe:
Stamps: Best Wishes and More
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Baha Breeze, Stazon Black
Paper, Kiwi Kiss, Baha Breeze, Kraft and Very Vanilla
Accessories: Button Bouquet, Old Olive Striped ribbon, Perfect Day rub-on (thinking of you)

No comments: