Wednesday, March 4, 2015

You're Wonderful....Stampin' Up!


Hey!  We have finally finished up our basketball season.  This means a little less running for me, and let's hope for some more crafting!

Like with this beauty of a set - You're Wonderful!  WOW....this set has it all.  All that I love - changeable sentiments, something to color, and something bold!

This was pretty simple - I stamped the flowers, colored them up with some Bermuda Bay, Pink Pirouette and Wild Wasabi blendies.  Then drew a line to connect the two stamped images.  



I stamped the sentiment onto vellum with some Memento Black Ink, and quickly added some clear embossing powder, then heat set it.  I love the shine it gives that large sentiment.  Then, I just needed to add the wording I wanted.  (This would have made a great Mothers Day card too)

I mentioned that we are done with basketball.....I might be a little sad to see it end.  I didn't make it to many of Will's tournament games because of prior obligations.  He was on a team of 3rd graders that participated in some tournaments in the area.  Most of those tournaments they played against 4th graders.

Here is Will in one of his last games of the year (in the red):


The boys really played well together, especially for their first year, and they showed a ton of improvement.  I can't wait to watch them next year.  
Until then, we'll watch some baseball....his first tournament is in 5 weeks! (yes.....he's my athletic kid!  We joke that if there was such a thing as Competitive Farming; Alex would be all over that! And Aubrie....she'd love it if we signed her up for dance...we'll see!)

post signature

No comments: