Thursday, September 22, 2011

I'm back!!!



So....I've been missing for a while, yeah, yeah, yeah....I know!  What else is new???  I was on a roll there blogging every day....and the last time I blogged, I mentioned a headache that i'd had for a week.  Well, it lasted another week after that.  I'm actually finally beginning to feel human again.  For me, having a headache for two weeks, was like being near dead.  I don't ever get headaches - unless self inflicted.  So, to have one for that long was killing me.  Nothing touched them, not ibuprofen, not Excedrin Migraine, not Tylenol.  For a few days I thought it was my coffee, so I quit using sugar in it.  That didn't work.  I gave up the coffee.  That didn't work.  Then one day.  Poof!  It was gone!  It was like the skies opened up and all was well again.  Now my little sister has had this headache.  Apparently it's a virus that is going around.  And it's icky!  If you get a headache and it just doesn't go away....good luck!!

Having told you that story...there hasn't been a whole lot of crafting in the last couple of weeks at my house.  :(    Hopefully I can get something accomplished this week.....yet I"ve got a few things in my bag of tricks for you.....
 Here's a card that I haven't shared yet - I need to play some more with this set.  I just think it's so stinkin' cute.  I love the bright cheerful colors of the DSP, the cuteness of that little seal...

I hope this brightens your day!

No comments: